Today, the importance of fitness trackers has increased tenfold. With so many wearables flooding the market, it can be difficult to find a tracker that is comfortable and functional for your wrists. The best fitness tracker should have a small body with simple design, easy-to-read screens, and convenient user interface navigation.
Fitness trackers are a great way to keep up with your workouts, but they can be bulky and uncomfortable for people with small wrists. Here are the best fitness trackers for small wrists.
Finding a fitness tracker for tiny wrists is not always straightforward, since there are several elements that might impact the wrist, such as the band or the weight. Aside from this issue, there’s also the necessity to prioritize required features when looking for the perfect fitness tracker. With this in mind, and in light of the many fitness trackers on the market, what characteristics define the best fitness tracker for tiny wrists?
The finest fitness trackers focus excellent activity monitoring, long battery life, and flexibility to those with narrow wrists. The minimum and maximum lengths should be adjusted to accommodate people with tiny wrists while keeping the durability of a heavier fitness watch.
We’ll look at the finest fitness trackers for tiny wrists in our round-up review. We’ll examine at fitness statistics, activity monitoring, sleep tracking features, the ability to synchronize accurate data, and advanced features of six popular fitness trackers for thin wrists. These are some of them:
Our Best Fitness Trackers for Small Wrists in a Nutshell
Fenix 5s Plus by Garmin
|GO TO AMAZON TO SEE IT|
Forerunner 45s by Garmin
|GO TO AMAZON TO SEE IT|
Venu Sq Garmin
|GO TO AMAZON TO SEE IT|
Fitbit Versa is a fitness tracker designed by Fitbit.
|GO TO AMAZON TO SEE IT|
Apple Watch Series 5 is the fifth generation of the Apple Watch.
|GO TO AMAZON TO SEE IT|
Samsung Active 2 is a new product from Samsung.
|GO TO AMAZON TO SEE IT|
We’ll also look at some of the most often asked questions concerning fitness trackers that are compatible with smaller, more compact watch bands.
Continue reading to learn more.
The top fitness trackers for tiny wrists are summarized in this review.
The finest fitness trackers for tiny wrists are reviewed in this article.
Fenix 5S Plus by Garmin (Best Fitness Tracker for Small Wrists)
The Garmin Fenix 5S Plus fitness tracker, like the Garmin Venu Sq, is designed to stand alone as a smaller alternative to the Fenix 5 and Fenix 5 Plus versions, making it a better option for individuals with smaller wrists. The Fenix 5S Plus opts for a more straightforward approach, which is occasionally preferable.
When compared to the more tough Fenix 5 and Fenix 5 Plus models, this is particularly true. The Fenix 5S Plus fitness tracker, on the other hand, benefits from its smaller display screen in this area, which is why it is my favorite fitness tracker.
Heart rate monitoring and performance tracking are shown in big, easy-to-read alerts that don’t need a lot of scrolling to find the right screen.
The Fenix 5S Plus fitness watch is one of the top versions in the Garmin Fenix range, with new features including Climb Pro, greater navigational skills, and extra Wi-Fi capabilities not available on the Fenix 5 and Fenix 5S.
The Fenix 5S Plus is the most costly of the three ‘5’ versions, and it comes with a hefty price tag to match. However, if you can get beyond the price, the model that improves on the features of the Fenix 5 and Fenix 5S will undoubtedly satisfy you.
Smaller wrists will benefit from the smaller frame and less weight.
- Thanks to superb tracker features and display size, this smaller-sized multisport GPS smart watch analyzes heart rate at the wrist and contains color TOPO maps with trendline popularity routing to help you identify and follow the best courses.
- HR tracking that is precise
- With a huge 1.2-inch sunlight-readable display and stainless steel bezel, buttons, and back case, it’s ready for adventure.
- Connect with Bluetooth headphones and save and play up to 500 songs on your watch.
- On some settings, the backlight function isn’t working properly.
Forerunner 45S by Garmin (Best Sports Watch and Fitness Tracker for Small Wrists)
The Garmin Forerunner 45S is a tiny and compact wristwatch from the Forerunner family, ideal for those who want a smaller watch.
This model focuses simple navigation and comfort while keeping the Forerunner line’s innovation intact, thanks to advances in GPS accuracy and user interface.
The compact size of the watch, which is ideal for smaller wrists, is what makes this model stand out to most users.
Because the Forerunner 45S is just 39mm in diameter, it is the ideal watch for those with tiny wrists who nevertheless want to wear a Forerunner watch.
With a silicone foundation to reduce wrist burn during workouts, the Forerunner 45S GPS tracker fits snugly and comfortably around the wrist.
Customized maps and routes using GLONASS and Galileo GPS protocols provide additional advantages, allowing it to track in a broader variety of conditions and terrain than regular GPS technology can.
The mapping technology has been upgraded to be more colorful and dynamic, allowing you to get even more comprehensive and aesthetically appealing routes depending on your location.
The Forerunner 45S GPS tracker analyzes heart rate, heart performance conditioning, and heart rate with oximetry data, much like the rest of the Garmin Forerunner line.
This gives diversity depending on a variety of different performance categories, allowing you to get real-time feedback on how you’re doing throughout your exercise and how long you can go before hitting certain limits.
The Forerunner 45S is intended for a variety of exercise activities and is ideal for individuals who want a smaller, more compact band.
Swimming, running, biking, and triathlons are now included in the profile options available with this model, as are other innovative and extensive activity profiles.
This model also offers a list of suggestions if you’re looking for new ways to spice up your workout regimen.
- Smaller, easier-to-use running watch that calculates heart rate at the wrist and tracks speed, distance, intervals, and more with GPS tracking.
- Compatible with free Garmin Coach Adaptive training programs, which provide expert, individualized coaching to your wrist.
- It is smartphone compatible, with superb functionality shown on a large, easy-to-read display.
- Smart alerts for incoming messages and calls, automated uploads to the Garmin link online community, live tracking, and controls for the music playing on your paired compatible smartphone are all included in the connected features.
- Incident detection is one of the safety and monitoring functions.
- The Forerunner 45S just does not perform well in terms of battery life, particularly when compared to other models in the series. This is to be anticipated, given the increasing number of better features introduced to the Forerunner 45S.
Venu Sq Garmin (Best Budget Friendly Fitness Tracker)
The Garmin Venu Sq is unlike any other Garmin watch in terms of appearance, and this is instantly apparent in its tiny and compact form, which makes it a favorite among fitness fanatics.
The frame is square in design and has a 1.3-inch display covered behind Corning Gorilla Glass 3 lens.
The thick bezel blends in nicely with the display, giving the impression that the screen is larger than it is. All of this is great news for those who have little wrists.
The Garmin Venu Sq weighs just 37.6 grams and has a comfortable silicone strap, thanks in part to the fiber-reinforced polymer shell.
The Garmin Venu Sq fitness gadget deviates significantly from the design scheme of many Garmin products, and it may be the brand’s finest watch for tiny wrists. This is the same watch that we bought for our 11-year-old daughter.
The Venu Sq is a one-size-fits-all watch, with a tiny frame to suit the smaller band, which can also bend according to the wrist it is linked to.
The Garmin Venu Sq comes with a slew of new capabilities, as well as significant modifications to the watch’s design scheme.
Although you won’t be able to replace the band, the silicone base’s comfort will make it feel as if the watch isn’t even on your wrist.
- Fits wrists measuring 125-190 millimeters in circumference.
- On a brilliant color display with an always-on mode, you can see everything clearly, which is ideal for fast glances.
- Everything from your Body Battery energy levels, respiration, hydration, and stress to sleep, your menstrual cycle, estimated heart rate, and more may be tracked.
- With more than 20 preloaded sports applications, you may try new things like walking, jogging, cycling, mindful breathing, swimming, golf, and more.
- Create your own routines via the Garmin Connect app, which include cardio, yoga, strength, and even Pilates.
- Resistant to water
- Swimming mode technology, which is available on many other fitness smartwatches, is one of the things that the Garmin Venu Sq unfortunately lacks. Only software that records and shows running and jogging data is genuinely compatible with this model.
Fitbit Versa is a fitness tracker designed by Fitbit (Best Basic Fitness Tracker for Small Wrists)
Fitbit is recognized for its innovative fitness trackers, and the Fitbit Versa might be the lightest and most adaptable Fitbit fitness tracker or watch to date.
It’s a watch that stands out in terms of style and usefulness, and its huge display screen opens up a world of options for remaining in shape and staying healthy.
This smart activity tracker does so lot more than tell the time, and its design scheme alone makes it ideal for folks with tiny wrists.
Housing Pure Pulse technology, which can continually monitor your heart rate throughout the day, warning you to stressful situations and guiding you through some much-needed assisted breathing exercises, is another major feature of this activity tracker. This function alone makes it one of the top heart rate monitors on the market.
The Versa can monitor your cycling as well as your sleep and is waterproof up to 50 meters, in addition to all of the vital tracking analyses.
Its smartphone features enable you to react to messages, make contactless payments, and download up to 300 tunes in addition to receiving call alerts.
You may add your favorite applications, whether they are for fitness, financial, or sport, and even create your own clock face on this activity tracker, much like the Fitbit Inspire model fitness tracker. Despite the fact that all of this might deplete the battery, the Versa still has a four-day battery life.
The band is light and comfy, which is essential for tiny wrist fitness trackers.
- Store and play over 300 songs, use on-screen exercises that play on your wrist and guide you through each step, and keep track of swim laps and floors climbed.
- With a 4+ day battery life (varies with usage and other circumstances) and a small, ergonomic design with a lightweight, anodized aluminum watch shell, you can track your all-day activity and sleep phases.
- Compatible with MAC OS x 10.6 and later, iPhone 4s and later, and iPad 3 generation. Android 5.0 and later, as well as Windows 10 devices. Range of synchronization: up to 6.1 meters
- Use 15+ activity modes to track exercises and link to your smartphone GPS for more exact real-time speed and distance (Fitbit Versa is water resistant to 50 meters).
- Get called, calendar, text, and app notifications from your favorite applications for sports, weather, and more.
- Excellent sleep tracking capabilities
- The best fitness step counter
- There is no GPS (although can use Connected GPS functionality)
- There is no altimeter.
- Battery life of four days
Apple Watch Series 5 is the fifth generation of the Apple Watch (Best Fitness Tracker for Smart Notifications)
Between the Apple Series 4 and Apple Series 5 activity trackers, there wasn’t much of a design difference, but in terms of wrist adaptation, the Apple Watch Series 5 is undoubtedly the standout watch in the Apple Series of fitness trackers for individuals with smaller wrists.
With a casing made of titanium, a coveted material in watchmaking that has a superior strength-to-weight ratio and is lighter than stainless steel, the watch is lightweight and the band is comfortable.
The Series 5 comes in two gorgeous brushed finishes: natural titanium has a custom-engineered surface that helps it keep its color and avoid stains, and space black titanium has a diamond-like coating that gives it its deep hue.
Among the Series 5’s other notable features is an innovative new display that keeps the time and critical information accessible at all times.
The screen dynamically dims when a user’s wrist is down and restores to full brightness with a raise or a touch, preserving battery life.
This feature is made possible by a combination of innovative technologies, including the industry’s first low-temperature polysilicon and oxide display (LTPO), an ultra-low power display driver, an efficient power management integrated circuit, and an ambient light sensor.
Apple Watch Series 5 has an all-day 18-hour battery life thanks to a mix of hardware innovation and outstanding software design.
If you appreciate the Apple Watch series and want the most comfortable model for your wrist, go for the Apple Watch Series 5.
- Even without your phone, you can receive calls, send messages, and check your email thanks to built-in cellular.
- To view the time or vital information, you don’t have to lift your wrist or tap. Your watch face is constantly visible thanks to the big Retina Oled display.
- The viewing area is almost 30% bigger than the Apple Watch Series 3 display and reaches deep into the curved edges.
- The Apple Watch Series 5 comes with built-in GPS and is water resistant.
- With this unique heart rate monitor and the ECG app, you may take an ECG akin to a single-lead electrocardiogram directly from your wrist.
- Through your phone’s GPS, the optical heart rate monitor can track your heart rate and warn you to a high or low heart rate.
- This model is one of the finest fitness tracker devices for music, allowing you to save your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks on your watch and stream them all — including the whole Apple Music library — even when you don’t have access to your phone.
- The Series 5’s battery life isn’t very impressive.
Samsung Active 2 is a new product from Samsung (Best Fitness Tracker for Reasonably Long Battery Life)
The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 fitness tracker is meant to assist you in learning more about your fitness goals and achieving them.
This watch provides meaningful data on anything from your running technique to your heart rate and calories expended, in addition to monitoring steps and calories.
The watch is extremely comfortable and effortlessly fits to tiny wrists, in addition to these noteworthy qualities.
This watch connects to your favorite applications through Bluetooth so you can keep moving, and the Galaxy Watch Active2’s sleek, tiny design allows you to wear it everywhere from the gym to the pool to your bed.
This watch is light enough to wear anyplace comfortably, and it is available in aluminum or stainless steel, with a range of face bands and finishes to match any outfit for optimal aerobic performance.
Additional Samsung fitness tracker features include automated alerts if your watch detects a high or low heart rate, as well as reliable heart rate tracking.
A built-in sleep tracker provides useful information on how to sleep better. It also keeps track of your stress levels and, more recently, with the assistance of the integrated calm app, assists you.
- Calories burnt, exercise, and motion sensor data provide better insights to help you achieve your fitness objectives.
- Get more out of every mile with the Galaxy Watch Active2’s built-in pace coaching (always a pleasant feature on fitness trackers).
- Its smart sensors keep track of your speed to help you meet your running objectives.
- It’s possible that the calorie counter isn’t always correct.
Which brand of fitness tracker is best for tiny wrists?
As you can see, Garmin fitness trackers are unquestionably the finest when it comes to designing the tiniest fitness tracker with incredible capabilities for a little wrist.
Apart from the brand’s regular top rankings in the fitness business, the characteristics of Garmin activity trackers appeal to me the most for tiny wrists.
They not only track the basics like steps, calories, and distance, but they also track things like sleep patterns, stress levels, and heart rate.
Garmin activity trackers also include guided breathing exercises and an overall well-being score, which aren’t often included in fitness trackers for tiny wrists.
Its basic but unobtrusive waterproof design allows you to wear it all day – in fact, I often forget my Venu Sq is even on my wrist.
Which fitness tracker is the thinnest?
A slim fitness tracker is frequently preferred over a big one in the fitness sector. The Fitbit Flex 2 is the tiniest fitness tracker on the market. This fitness tracker is primarily a heart rate monitor, but it also has automated all-day activity and sleep monitoring, as well as SmartTrack automatic exercise identification, which logs your workouts for you.
This fitness tracker/heart rate monitor weighs 5.61 ounces and dimensions 2.37 x 8.75 x 2.37 inches. Although, as previously said, this is primarily a heart rate monitor rather than a fitness tracker, the ultra-thin design is ideal for individuals with narrow wrists.
Can a Fitbit be worn on a little wrist?
A Fitbit fitness tracker, on the other hand, will definitely accommodate individuals with a little wrist. In fact, this brand is perhaps the most well-known when it comes to fitness trackers and heart rate monitors for those with tiny wrists.
Which Fitbit model is best for a little wrist?
Any Fitbit fitness tracker will suit a person with a tiny wrist in the early stages. The Fitbit Flex 2, on the other hand, is perhaps the finest fitness tracker to consider.
Which of the Garmin watches is the tiniest?
The smallest Garmin fitness tracker is likely to be found in the Venu or Vivo range of products. The Garmin Lily fitness tracker, on the other hand, is the tiniest of them all.
This slim fitness tracker is housed in a 34 mm lightweight watch casing, which means you’ll only notice it on your wrist because it looks so fantastic. It also has all of the standard fitness monitoring features that you’d expect from a gadget like this.
This watch is both stylish and practical.
Which manufacturers have the longest battery life for tiny wrists?
Finding a fitness tracker with a long battery life may be difficult with most fitness trackers since many fitness trackers prioritize cramming a gadget with a lot of strong features above battery life.
Garmin and Fitbit are the finest fitness tracker companies in terms of battery life, although Apple also does well in this area.
One of the numerous issues individuals with tiny wrists encounter when seeking for smaller fitness monitoring devices is finding the finest fitness trackers for thin wrists.
Other fitness trackers place a greater emphasis on features like lengthy battery life and built-in GPS, while putting less emphasis on style and compatibility with narrow wrists.
We looked at 6 different fitness trackers in detail for our analysis of the best fitness tracker devices for folks with tiny wrists.
Regardless of the model you pick, make sure the activity fitness wrists band has adjustable strap holes so you can easily tighten it to match your wrist size.
Watch This Video-
The “smallest fitness tracker 2021” is a category that contains many different options. The best way to find the right one for you, is by looking at other people’s reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does fitbit work on small wrists?
A: Fitbit can be tricky on smaller wrist sizes. If you are trying to find a good fit for your wrist, try out the Alta HR which has been found to work well with small wrists.
What is the best small fitness tracker?
A: The best small fitness tracker is the Fitbit Charge 3. It has many features that make it a great option for personal use, such as an altimeter and heart rate monitor to track your progress in outdoor activities like hiking or skiing.
What is the thinnest fitness tracker?
A: The thinnest fitness tracker is the Misfit Ray. It has a thickness of 0.18 inches, making it very thin and lightweight for its size and features included such as 24/7 activity tracking, sleep monitoring, step counting, heart rate monitor & more!
- fitbit for very small wrist
- does fitbit charge 4 fit small wrists
- women’s stylish fitness tracker
- best fitness watch for women
- dainty fitness tracker